Genuine Motordyne Mrev2 Lower Plenum - SOLD

Bakes100

For Sale

Genuine Motordyne Mrev2 Lower Plenum

This was purchased around 5 months ago from Abbey Motorsport (Receipt included with sale)

IMO when combined with the plenum spacer the Mrev2 lower plenum is the most effective performance modification you can do to the Revup DE engine. This combo commonly produces around 15bhp gains in the mid-range with similar torque gains on this engine.

This plenum is designed to be used on the GT4 model and the later 294 revup DE engined cars

Here is the blurb from the motordyne website about the Mrev2:

"MREV 2 Manifold TM - The most powerful naturally aspirated bolt on you can put on your revup engine.

When used with or without a spacer or aftermarket upper plenum, this lower plenum will make substantial power gains. Multiple independent test show when used with a 5/16" spacer on the revup engine, the combination will add a "minimum" of 15+ HP and 18+ TQ in the upper midrange. Many independent MREV 2 Manifold REVUP tests have dynod in excess of 20HP and 30 TQ in the upper midrange and with high RPM peak power increased by 3-5 HP.

The MREV2 is a prerequisite to the plenum spacer when used on a revup engine. No other normally aspirated VQ modification provides as much gain as the MREV 2 Manifold!"

00000000111.jpg

0000000011.jpg

0000000001.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This is a genuine Motordyne Mrev2 lower plenum not one that someone has knocked up in their garage as sometimes seen for sale. Receipt will be included and it will also be sent in the original box.

New these are £440 pounds just for the Mrev2 plenum.

I will be selling mine for £250 delivered or £340 including the Motordyne 5/16" Plenum Spacer in my other auction.

Thanks for looking

Stuart