Spotted: 3 Black Zeds (inc myself) FarnboroughA325

malibu stacey

This was a very bizarre experience Thursday morning experience :blink: I am lucky to see one 350z a month in my local area and then see three of the same colour on one roundabout! :teeth:

Myself in a very tatty/dirty looking black 350z Reg E13, heading from Farnborough to Frimley. A post 2005 very tidy/shiny looking 350z Reg E2!!, heading from Farnborough towards the A331, and then another black 350 coming onto the roundabout from the A331, I did not see the reg!

So if any of these were you :wave:

My shoddy looking 350 will not be shoddy for much longer! She’s heading to the bodyshop next month for a facelift and full makeover, so watch this space! :dance:

I would of said me... but I was at work at 7am. I'm the only black Zed I've seen in Farnborough.... There's a few other colours around.

Which bodyshop are you using? If your ever around Farnborough, give me a shout :).

I would of said me... but I was at work at 7am. I'm the only black Zed I've seen in Farnborough.... There's a few other colours around.

Which bodyshop are you using? If your ever around Farnborough, give me a shout :).

It was about 7:50am, I make the journey every Mon-Fri (Aldershot to Frimley) and never normally see them, so it made a nice change :lol:

I'm going to RT performance, can't wait. Pictures will follow! :yahoo: