ICE or iPhone Hack installer in East London...

E15-Zed

Any recommendations for someone who can either install a new HU or even just do the iPhone hack in East London?

I have an annoying habit of breaking anything I attempt like this due to a chronic rage issue when confronted with non-functioning electrical appliances and would rather pay for someone who knows that they are doing to fix it!

Made the mistake of asking at Halfords in Mile End, hopeless, it was like they had all been abducted by aliens and lobotomised. :bangin:

Also, my car lives on the street here in East London so any recommendations on the best 'thief-proof' options for upgrading are welcome? Those Double din screens must be like a red rag to a bull for plucky car criminals....

Apologies if any of this has been covered, my patience ran out at page 9 of searching.... :shrug:

Thanks

Advice.....lock it up, proximity alarm, electrify the door handles, or get a shed...

Failing that SMD is the ICE queen around them there parts.... :lol:

I'm liking electrifying the door handles.... :teeth:

Right, I'll PM Spurs Mad Dave....and continue my search for a suitable shed......