Carbin carbon and carbon

Markoose

Im after any (real) carbon fibre parts for my 05 Z.

At the mo i have the engine cover, and battery/PAS covers and the cooling panel.

Car is a Nismo so has the kit on already, not sure i want to replace a genuine kit with CF but if theyre identical and a perfect fit id also be interested.

Also decent exhaust/plenum etc fir a little more power.

Thanks fella,s

Ive always wondered, do the various exhaust actually mate with each other, could you fit a milltek y piece to a scorpion cat back, and some japspeed decats to say the milltek y piece.

Why would you spend good money on something like a Milltek or scorpion to put Crapspeed decats on? :bangin: Save for a bit longer and get decent HFCs with the added bonus of not failing MOT? :thumbs:

Why would you spend good money on something like a Milltek or scorpion to put Crapspeed decats on? :bangin: Save for a bit longer and get decent HFCs with the added bonus of not failing MOT? :thumbs:

Berks seem a popular choice, or the motordyne ART pipes + XYZ y pipe /w HFC are a good combo and also fit with the miltek. :thumbs:

Thanks fella,s

Ive always wondered, do the various exhaust actually mate with each other, could you fit a milltek y piece to a scorpion cat back, and some japspeed decats to say the milltek y piece.

Yeah ive not bought them yet, i dont need cats at MOT time so id rather use decats. After using various Berk parts on a few cars over the years im going to use Berk decats,