Andy

Hello all!!

I currently drive a modified Ford Cougar but the thirst for more power and something a bit more stylish has grabbed me so I am currently on the hunt for a 350z!! First saw a blue one and a silver one at HIN at Ally Pally last year where I was also showing the Cougar and loved them! I think they were in the room with UKSC and the gold Liner etc. Took one out for a test drive from my local Nissan dealership last week and the car left me speechless!!! Absolutely love it and will be looking to purchase one as soon as the Cougar has been sold!! Have already started collecting 350 bits in preparation for becoming an owner!

I have been reading through the forum and getting as much info as possible so that I try not to ask any stupid questions that may have already been asked!! I am looking for either an import or UK car as there doesn't seem to be much difference in them spec wise which leads me to my question if I may....

Can anyone recommend a trusted importer??

A company plastered all over Autotrader seems to be Banzai Cars and I spoke to them today and they seemed knowledgeable and friendly but can anyone give me any pointers as to where to start if I am looking at the import route??

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Guest prescience

You're making a great choice and :welcome:

Don't have the answer to your question which is a good 'un, but someone will be by to advise soon enough.

What year/price range you looking for

Thanks for the welcome and info!! Not sure how I missed that thread!! :blush:

Basically I am after a Blade Silver Coupe, manual, year is not too important, preferably with the GT pack upgrades purely for the leather and electric seats as I will be replacing all the ICE with my current equipment that is in the Cougar as i'm a bit of an ICE nut!! (Is there a 2nd hand market for a full Bose system??)

Looking up to and including £19k but I am hoping to get one for less if I can as I have seen some low miler imports from £15k +

Cheers

Hi Andy welcome to the site.. Im sure you will find a car in budget.

I have the GT pack, and to be honest I havent really benefited from any of the "extras", the stereo is alright, but its not as good as a system you can build yourself. I was hoping that it would be as impresive as the little radios Bose make, but sadly not.

The electric seats are a nice touch, but to be honest both myself and my other half have exactly the same driving position, so now that they are set, thats where they stay.

So really, the only benefit I have from the GT pack is the leather - and in a roadster in the summer, its probably going to suffer the same fate as my last open top car with lether, and thats burning your backside when you get in after leaving it parked up in the sun! :blush:

Good luck in your search for a car! :thumbs:

Guest prescience

Yup leather is a GT only option. But aftermarket solutions would be worth considering if that was your only priority and the price differential was high enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Already have a full kit waiting for it in my garage plus a few other bits like clear front markers, some carbon fibre bits and bobs and looks like I will be ordering the rims next week most likely! Also got all my ICE to go in which should be a pretty mad install!! :yahoo:

I have got the Veilside V3 kit. Not to everyones taste perhaps but I love the look of it and have already sent the exhaust surrounds off to America to be carbon wrapped!! Already got most of my ICE that came out of the Cougar as well!! :yahoo:

Don't worry, I will be taking pics the whole way through! :thumbs: