2005 Yamaha R6 5SL

geoff-r

For sale is my Yamaha R6 2005 (04 model). As much as it pains me to sell it after 6 months of ownership, I'm just not finding the time to get the use out of it that I'd like plus with my house purchase going through at the moment I can see even less use happening in the near future! It's my first bike and has been a pleasure to ride. Spec is as follows:

Crash bungs,

Moto GP style exhaust (silencer included),

Seat cowl (original seat and rear pegs with the bike),

Shorty levers,

Alarm fitted.

MOT to April 2013 (it flew through the last one), tax to end of July 12. The bike has just been serviced, has a brand new chain and battery as well under my ownership. The bike has always been garaged in my ownership and appears to have been kept the same way in past ownership. The current mileage is 8850. I'm looking for £2,995 for the bike. Any questions let me know!

038bbba4.jpg

ea089716.jpg

4f7bdddc.jpg

87f1968a.jpg

16c0a79d.jpg

d59dd13b.jpg

b59d322b.jpg

Looks very clean mate...and that last inch of tyre both sides is like brand new! :lol:

Good luck with the sale.

I can hardly admit to having my knee down! :lol: That said I've not put that many miles on the bike in my ownership and rather than bin the bike I've just been taking it at my own pace.

Sorry off topic, is that a r35 in the background of the first pic?

however to redeem myself i have shown this to a friend of mine looking for a new 600cc bike after losing his ninja!

It is a GTR, not mine sadly, my younger brothers. If your mate is looking for another Ninja my brother is selling his shortly I think, it's a 2010 ZX6R Ninja in white.