Time for a new exhaust ...

scunni

Just recently had a 5 year P1 and only issue highlighted is the fact that the exhaust has developed an apparently 'not too uncommon' leak/split somewhere around the rear box. At the minute, it's the original standard Nissan 'out-of-the-factory' job that's on there but if I'm going to change it then I may as well go for something decent as opposed to a normal OEM replacement?

99% pulled towards the Cobra Sport non-resonated - after reading through most of the recent posts on here, I feel fairly safe that this would be a 'simple' straight replacement?

The Zed is an April 2007, am I correct in assuming that this is the correct one:

http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=114

Don't want to spend a fortune on a new exhaust, I do too many miles to warrant keeping my cars more than a couple of years (although the Zed has excited me so much in the 12 months I've had it that this may well become an exception).

Any help appreciated guys, fairly new to this.

Just fitted the cobra resonated. Great sound. A lot louder at 3k rpm upwards.

Cabin drone 2500 tp 3k but you get used to it.

No problems fitting.

Y pipe and Berks HFCS ,s going on next week.

Good luck

Rog.... Mrt