My Kuro Zed

chettle

Zedfront.jpg

Zedrear.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Zedinterior-1.jpg

Shes a 53' with GT Pack, and absoloutly LOVE it!

Apexi Y piece exhaust and backbox

Plenum spacer

UpRev remap

running 255bhp @ wheels (290bhp at the fly)

I have ordered some Eibach pro-kit springs and 20mm front/25mm rear spacers which should be on this weekend....

I didnt plan on doing anything to this car, but as it was already modded.... it would have been rude to only do half a job!

Few plans over the summer but for now, she'll get driven, then well see what winter brings!

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a late update, but i got my Eibach springs and 20/25mm spacer combo sorted so got them on

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0212-1.jpg

stance was sorted, so decided to move onto the brakes, got some lovely DBA disks and DS2500 pads

IMAG0214.jpg

Unfortunately, before getting round to fitting these some C***** decided to rearrange my rear bumper and 1/4 pannel, and preceded to drive off! Lowered zeds dont make good chase cars over speed bumps!

So brakes got fitted, along with a new brake line due to one snapping....

IMAG0218.jpg

S2000 stubby got purchased and fitted at some point too, along with a cargo net for the boot (VERY useful!!)

That leads me to today, dropped the car off at the bodyshop today for the damage to be sorted out! While its there, I decided to have the wheels repainted, then its going next door for a deep clean on the leather seats!

she will also be treated to some HEL brakelines and fluid change as the dot4 doesnt seem to be cutting it for me! And some general replacements on the auxillary belt and air con belts!

Tints are also going on while its there too, so it should be a busy couple of weeks for them!

Decided to treat her to some lovely new shiny nuts too!

IMAG0228.jpg

Shes been gone 5hours now and i miss her already :thumbdown: 2 weeks of driving the lil ladys 1.0L corsa is gonna be fun (but cheap, so more mods will be coming!!!)