my rebuilt 350 next stage. input required

Well a big bill that was worth every penny from Abbey and the car is going well . About 900 mile s before I left her to come back to work. So when I get home Ill run back to Abbey for an oil change and fitting the cooler plus a once over.

Then Its time for the cosmetics / handling. Carbon Bonnets ? What do we think ? I like the look but if its going to be all wobbly and need pins to secure it I wont bother. I need a pair of sills as I have one that is split. any recommendations / avoidance when it comes to aftermarket bodywork ?

I will buy a couple of carbon bits, front splitter etc then its off for paint or a wrap. still undecided on that. final part will be wheels, im not after cosmetics and have had my Rays powdercoated in a very shiny deep black, but I could go a little wider any advice ?

I fancy uprating the satnav as well and liked the idea of a touchscreen , anyone still doing this ? or know where I can get it done.

I am not trowing cash at it blindly and know what I want in the end, a nice fast GT car thats as striking to drive as it is to look at and hear. I have the go, the stopping and the sound. just the middle bit missing now.

Please discuss and give me some feed back. It will pass the time in Iraq...

Nobby.

Well a big bill that was worth every penny from Abbey and the car is going well . About 900 mile s before I left her to come back to work. So when I get home Ill run back to Abbey for an oil change and fitting the cooler plus a once over.

Then Its time for the cosmetics / handling. Carbon Bonnets ? What do we think ? I like the look but if its going to be all wobbly and need pins to secure it I wont bother. I need a pair of sills as I have one that is split. any recommendations / avoidance when it comes to aftermarket bodywork ?

I will buy a couple of carbon bits, front splitter etc then its off for paint or a wrap. still undecided on that. final part will be wheels, im not after cosmetics and have had my Rays powdercoated in a very shiny deep black, but I could go a little wider any advice ?

I fancy uprating the satnav as well and liked the idea of a touchscreen , anyone still doing this ? or know where I can get it done.

I am not trowing cash at it blindly and know what I want in the end, a nice fast GT car thats as striking to drive as it is to look at and hear. I have the go, the stopping and the sound. just the middle bit missing now.

Please discuss and give me some feed back. It will pass the time in Iraq...

No how you feel about passing time. Stuck in a sangar in the Centre of Belfast was just as boring.

Taras over at RT Performance is in the process of manufacturing a rear carbon spoiler that is fully fuctionable.

I am 1st on his list, but it will be dedicated for fitting only to a Zed.

When your next at Abbey, get them to stick a GTM S/C on for you:)

thenoname :drive1

Nobby.

Belfast had its moments.........

Its not so quiet here at present.

I was thinking about having a supercharged motor but its plenty quick enough as it is , I am concentrating on making it real world usable as I plan to sprint across europe in it when the weather gets to dodgy for the bike.

My old body spent far too long stagging on in the rain ya see...........

Ditto 1977 & 78.

Disbandonment of my old SQN on Thursday and we arranged for a whole bunch of ex members to attend a **** up pass out last post lol.

However because of the supposed tanker problems they placed everyone on standby so it's all cancelled.

I think it is criminal how they can cut a SQN without a **** up at least.

personally I think they are ashamed and don't want negative press.

I think we deserve some treats and believe me the S/C is very usable.

Plus of course the fuel MPG is much better:)

thenoname