front bumper fixing

thirdearl

can u tell me what the front bumper fixes onto on the bottom top goes onto rad core support seen pics on nismo bumper fitting post showing an undertray,as you may have gathered i dont have one due to collision damage. is this part of rad core support i cant find a picture showing part on service cd :teeth: cheers

Guest prescience
can u tell me what the front bumper fixes onto on the bottom? The top goes onto rad core support. I've seen pics on a nismo bumper fitting post showing an undertray, but as you may have gathered i dont have an undertray due to collision damage. Is the fixing? part of rad core support, i cant find a picture showing part on service cd :teeth: cheers

I think I have interpreted what you mean, it was a bit difficult but prob. me just being thick. The only thing I can think off offhand is a thread in the Guides section (on LEDs) which shows some bumper removal pics and gives some information

i must improve my grammar

in styling, second page, the picture showing what looks like yellow paint,or yellow plastic clips ,on the post about nismo bumper fitting,oem removal . it looks like a metal undertray. cheers. :teeth::tumbleweed: