Is that you Santa?

AFTERSHOX

HUZZAH ! My goodies have started to arrive..............

post-8535-13501191842_thumb.jpg

...but Santa has been officially placed on my naughty list. :dry:

I've started working on my Kenwood ICE install guide (with rear cam) on MY06 with OEM SatNav.. hope the weather clears up so I can get busy over the weekend ! :thumbs:

BTW - If anyone is in the market for a new HU - I had a bargain with my Kenwood DDX-4028BT...... only £254.99 + £9.99 next day courier. Purchased from a Kenwood Premier Centre. They seem pretty 'keen' on price, and was the cheapest I found (even cheaper than flea-bay!)

PM me if you want to know more details.

Install guide with plenty of pics / notes will be coming soon !

Ciao !

Awesome. As discussed you're doing exactly what I want to do so i'll be viewing with interest how this goes!

After a week with just the CD changer in the car im already ready to buy!! :D

Working on it ! I just PM'd you the supplier details !

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Any progress to report???

Hi mate

Yes; HU is in, Rear Camera is in and working.... just putting the final pieces of the car back together. It would have been finished today - but ran out of daylight.

Got loads of pics etc. for the write-up; quite a few places in the install that were are massive P.I.T.A$$ ! :surrender:

..but have carried on with it...

I'll get it written up before the end of the week ! Have you started yet, or are you waiting for my guide? PM back if you want.

Cheers

Mark

Hi mate

Yes; HU is in, Rear Camera is in and working.... just putting the final pieces of the car back together. It would have been finished today - but ran out of daylight.

Got loads of pics etc. for the write-up; quite a few places in the install that were are massive P.I.T.A$$ ! :surrender:

I'll get it written up before the end of the week ! Have you started yet, or are you waiting for my guide? PM back if you want.

Cheers

Mark

Glad it all went well matey :thumbs:

Looking forward to the write up :snack:

Hi mate

Cheers

Mark

Ah thats fantastic! I havent done anything yet until I see what you have to say about the whole thing! Ive spoken to a guy who is fairly confident he can do the install for/with me but it will be with the help of the guide from yourself and the other info on here i think!