TONNEAU COVER FASTENERS

RICHIERICH

Here's a couple of pic's to show what I'm on about....

Bracket bolted to the front of the strut box section, using existing bolts. Retains luggage hook and a good sturdy fix.

th_144.jpg

Divider trimmed with 'D' section rubber trim to seal the gap.

th_002.jpg

really like the divider trimmed with D section trim... how do you do that?

Bought it online from a kit car supplier. Just measure around the circumference (think I bought about three metres, priced per metre, so round up) start at the middle on the bottom edge (after cleaning surface with white spirit or similar), peel off backing tape a little at a time and stick it on. Edge of board is rounded, but there is enough to stick to, and once it has cured for a bit it's fine. Mine's been on for a couple of years now, only removed the cover two or three times maybe, but it's all still good.

Bought it online from a kit car supplier. Just measure around the circumference (think I bought about three metres, priced per metre, so round up) start at the middle on the bottom edge (after cleaning surface with white spirit or similar), peel off backing tape a little at a time and stick it on. Edge of board is rounded, but there is enough to stick to, and once it has cured for a bit it's fine. Mine's been on for a couple of years now, only removed the cover two or three times maybe, but it's all still good.

thanks.... i may try that. :thumbs: