Head unit change

D-Rage

Had a little play with one while the apps are kind of pointless it gives the nice look of the pioneer HU with a sat nav without paying £700 for an AVIC main reason I want one to be honest.

Yeah the App bit is a gimmick...

You could have a 2nd hand AVIC for the price of a new Appradio though ;)

This might sound like a really stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway!

Does it take CDs???

I don't think it does no, but who uses CDs anymore :shrug:

£10 for a memory stick and half hour with a PC and you don't need CDs...

Anyway back to the AppRadio I looked at them for a long time to replace my Avic F900bt but in the end I decided that it looks gorgeous, I would hardly ever use the App fuction however 'flash' it was and I got the impression that the unit was rushed out and not finished, something Pioneer have a reputation for unfortunately. Hopefully any bugs will be sorted out with firmware updates, I know the F900bt was horrendous when it first came out :surrender:

Nope doesn't take cd's but as above why do you need it with the iphone plugged in?

Ive got an iPod classic 80GB and if that's not enough then I plug in a 250GB USB powered HD :thumbs:

I haven't used a CD in the house or car now for maybe 3 years, now that storage and internet speeds are quicker everything is ripped at a very high quality, as long as the source is good the file quality is superb...