Nissan 350z Gun Metal UK

Bradders

Hello all,

Sadly the Zed has to go as I want to move on to another project, something along the Westie/Caterham lines. She has been a great car and I'm still not 100% I want to let her go. Had her for 2 years now, and only done 8k miles in that time, so she is a bit of a garage queen as I commute by public transport now.

Quick run down:

Gun Metal

54 plate UK 350z Non-GT Spec(heavy those heated leather seats you know) Cloth seats aren't so slippy and if you want Cruise Control; get a Merc ;)

51k miles.

1k miles on Falken 452's all round on good condition Nissan Rays too

Recent 4 wheel laser alignment

12 month old OEM Nissan exhaust

R35LEE cassette conversion for iPod(ask around forum for that if you don't know)

Full Service History with a P2 service done back in November 2011.

She isn't immaculate. Couple of pin head chips on the roof and one of the bonnet which need attention and a matchbox size scuff of the lower front valance(bloody kerbs), but overall very tidy. No door parking dings. She NEVER sees Asda carpark!

As I say I'm not 100% I want to let her go, so I'm in no rush, but the forum has been good to me, so thought I'd give this first refusal. I'd like to her to go to a member who'll appreciate her.

I'm open to sensible offers around the 8k mark, but let know by PM, you'll never know what I might take ;)

Bradders

EDIT: I've popped her on Pistonheads too http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3566477.htm

but anyone tells me they are forum members I'l offer a discount. Damn I'm nice :thumbs:

She is too awesome for pics to appear on this lowly site!!

Or I could post some when I get home, and not wasting company time :blush:

btw If I sell her I'm going to join my next marques' club and organise with Lexxy a joint blat for sure :drive1 , if he isn't still in that big Vectra of his :teeth:

Bradders.

• 2 weeks later...