ALL NEW-Clear reflectors / Windscreen Washer Pump/

Marios

Got some items for sale now since my z has been written off, have a few items I planned to use but never got round to it. Shame really but I am sure you guys will find a good use for them!

First -Genuine Nissan 350z front clear reflectors set - never used in box with instructions £60 inclusive of next business day delivery

28vd190.jpg

Second item - Official "Z" Keyring, still in box and original wrapping. Did not want to remove it from packaging but if you would like to see it please ask and I will remove and take photos for you. £10 including next day delivery

2moxqio.jpg

Third item - Brand new never used Windscreen washer jet pump - Bought about a month ago never had chance to fit. £50 including delivery

23ksneq.jpg

Please PM for details or any questions

Got some items for sale now since my z has been written off, have a few items I planned to use but never got round to it. Shame really but I am sure you guys will find a good use for them!

First -Genuine Nissan 350z front clear reflectors set - never used in box with instructions £60 inclusive of next business day delivery

28vd190.jpg

Second item - Official "Z" Keyring, still in box and original wrapping. Did not want to remove it from packaging but if you would like to see it please ask and I will remove and take photos for you. £10 including next day delivery

2moxqio.jpg

Third item - Brand new never used Windscreen washer jet pump - Bought about a month ago never had chance to fit. £50 including delivery

23ksneq.jpg

Please PM for details or any questions

• 3 months later...