Elapsed Time on Clock Gauge

Jammy007

Does anyone have any idea how to stop the elapsed time from counting, I'm sure mine never used to count upwards all the time but maybe I've never looked at it. This is the one that shares the screen with the trip odometer in the pods (same one as the clock).

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have any idea how to stop the elapsed time from counting, I'm sure mine never used to count upwards all the time but maybe I've never looked at it. This is the one that shares the screen with the trip odometer in the pods (same one as the clock).

Thanks in advance

If your referring to the stop watch then one of the buttons starts stops and resets it.

The other counter cant be stopped, it counts up whenever the engine is running, suppose if you disconnected the rev sensor it might not count.

You can reset it to 0 though by holding the reset button like if you are resetting the mpg.

If your referring to the stop watch then one of the buttons starts stops and resets it.

The other counter cant be stopped, it counts up whenever the engine is running, suppose if you disconnected the rev sensor it might not count.

You can reset it to 0 though by holding the reset button like if you are resetting the mpg.