[SOLD] D1 Spec Throttle Controller

coldel

Nifty little piece of kit, selling on since I got my uprev. Looking for £85 delivered

I used some velcro sticky pads to secure it in place to the side of my steering wheel - you can see it here in this photo to the left of the steering wheel. I will chuck in some of the pads I have left over its the easiest way to secure it somewhere in the car.

Brake1.jpg

Also have digital copies of the calibration instructions, happy to email them over to you so you can calibrate it to your Zed. Anyway here is the little beast.

D1Spec.jpg

Nifty little piece of kit, selling on since I got my uprev. Looking for £85 delivered

I used some velcro sticky pads to secure it in place to the side of my steering wheel - you can see it here in this photo to the left of the steering wheel. I will chuck in some of the pads I have left over its the easiest way to secure it somewhere in the car.

Brake1.jpg

Also have digital copies of the calibration instructions, happy to email them over to you so you can calibrate it to your Zed. Anyway here is the little beast.

D1Spec.jpg

Kerbump :bounce:

Just in case you are wondering what this tangled wiring does but were afraid to ask. Very useful for older Zeds without the uprev on them. It effectively brings forwards the revs to make it more responsive in Sport mode (of which there are 7 settings) to overcome the restrictive lower gears and probably just as if not more useful is the economy mode where i found on motorway trips gains some mpg as it reduces the responsiveness.

Kerbump :bounce:

Just in case you are wondering what this tangled wiring does but were afraid to ask. Very useful for older Zeds without the uprev on them. It effectively brings forwards the revs to make it more responsive in Sport mode (of which there are 7 settings) to overcome the restrictive lower gears and probably just as if not more useful is the economy mode where i found on motorway trips gains some mpg as it reduces the responsiveness.