JDM Remote Programming

live2themaxuk

Hey all,

im toying with various ideas of getting my mits of a spare remote and key, but im having problems even experimenting.

Im wanting to get the car into 'Remote programmign mode'.

With the doors shut, your supposed to put the key in the ignition, and pull it out again, more than 6 times in 10 seconds, THEN the hazards are supposed to flash twice. Well, ive tried and tried and i cant even get it to do that. its really annoying. . . . .

The remote i have isnt a UK fob, as they are different frequencies, but its beside the point, i cant even get it to flash the hazards to say 'entering programming mode'. Ive got the US service manual, and the above procedure is supposed to work, unless you have access to CONSULT -II nissan diag stuff, which, i dont . . . . .

Any one know if the procedure for JDM cars are different compared to UK or US cars? I woudlt have thought so. . . . anyone tried? What am i doing wrong. . . .

foro people who have had JSM kets programmed to htere cars by nissan, what did they do?

JAmie