[SOLD] 2006 Facelift 350Z GT SPEC....UK CAR 300BHP

seamybaby

After a bit of searching around for prices i have decided to lower the price of my 350z.............

I have taken into consideration the tax prices for the 06 cars i have lowered my price to £8750............

I think its a fair price for a facelift car,with the spec and all the new parts i have fitted...

Just to add the car had a P3 service approx 1000 miles ago,so no need for a service for many miles.....

Cheers Guys............

Seamy.......

link for pistonhead advert............... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3458448.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't stay with us long mate? What are you going for next? Terrible time to sell, which is why I took a hit and part x'ed mine. However, I'd have thought you'd shift it at that price as she looks stunning. I've never had any genuine enquiries off PH, I get best response through ebay or autotrader. I think its £15 to run a classified ad on ebay, I think you can convert it to an auction, or relist for free so might be worth a try. If you try autotrader, get yourself a quidco account, IIRC I got 25% off the advert price, if not more. Actually I don't recall getting many enquiries through autotrader either, ebay ftw!

The car is totally dent free and the paintwork is immaculate....

I got the front bumper painted due to the usual stone chipping.....

I can meet any potential buyers at any Northern Ireland Airport or Ferry Terminal......

This car needs to be seen,if your in the market for a nice Z here it is......