MW3 Have you been banned yet?

Beavis

:lol: That's harsh...some gamers wouldn't think it's wrong in doing it and just exploiting an opportunity to have a competitive advantage. Imagine those gamers who were banned are honest gamers who were naive and spent all their last penny's on the game to learn they've now been banned. Some people live and breathe that game...

I don't really have time to play on he console any more but I used to be addicted to it in my younger days, I can imagine being banned quite frustrating!

i hate glitchers. It just ruins the game for everyone playing them.

Yeah it does ruin the game definitely, but if they've banned these gamers without any warnings being issued then I think that's harsh! Some gamers don't see that as 'breaching the terms and conditions' and just exploiting badly coded parts of the game.

it amazes me how already hacked the game is, You would of thought they would of moved on from the last modern warfare in terms of security. Clearly not if you look at some of the leaderboards, clan tags and golden guns. Just look at some of the spec ops being done at 5 times speed posted on youtube for starters