**SOLD** 04 Blade Silver GT (UK) 33k light mods

tobys

**SOLD**

PXed it for 7.6k and new owner has since sold it on via eBay.

Good luck with your search, lots of good value Zs around at the minute! :thumbs:

Cheers,

Toby

**SOLD**

Time has come to sell my much loved 350Z!

2004 (04) UK GT in Blade Silver

ONLY 34k miles - FSH, last was ~6k ago :teeth:

Rolling roaded recently at 270bhp/236ftlb @flywheel (with graphs to prove) Actually made 280bhp previously but spacer swaps top end power for far more usable low end torque. B)

Come with private "R50 xxx" numberplate (very good if your name is Paul or Paula, etc. and u drive a 350)

WP_000095.jpg

3a-1.jpg

Engine:

Motordyne 5/16" copper iso-thermal plenum spacer

JWT Popcharger

CarbonFibre radiator cooling panel

2x brand new radiator fans

Fresh coolant

New Gates belts

WP_000046.jpg

WP_000008.jpg

Handling:

Eibach ProKit springs + rear camber arms (awesome handling, clears all speedbumps, multi-storeys, etc)

4 nearly new Bridegestone Potenza RE050A 'DZ' (Nissan uprated spec for the Z) tyres at over £200 each

Full laser 4 wheel alignment done a few months ago

Exterior:

Nismo V1-style CF-wrapped spolier (fitted with out centre bottom part - looks much better in my opinion)

Rays in good condition

5Zigen nuts with locks (gunmetal, long, open type - super light can actually feel the difference driving)

Z locking valve caps

OEM front valance CF trim

Clear front reflectors

Stubby aerial

Chrome grill strips

CF-style rear number plate surround

WP_000303.jpg

WP_000300.jpg

Interior:

Bose stereo, not started skipping yet!

Bluetooth OEM module

OEM vertical tonneau

OEM cargo net in boot

OEM Silver Z door sills

Z Floor mats

Nismo Titanium GT gearknob {not fitted}

Seats & oem gearknob have been fully cleaned/conditioned with LiquidLeather several times, no tears, damage, etc.

OEM horizonal torneau cover (lowers chance or thefts from boot)

2a-1.jpg

WP_000306.jpg

Bad Points:

paint where original spoiler was taken off is not great, but passable {previous owner}

tiny ding in drivers side rear wing {previous owner}

[i have been quoted £360 to have both above professional repainted, will do this before sale once deposit paid at buyers cost if required]

rest of paint is in good order apart from few tiny stonechips (sadly unavoidable)

Rays could benefit from a refurb but look good apart from closeup

Any more info or pics, etc please PM me. :thumbs:

Offers around £8000 please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Toby, I know you said you were thinking of selling up but I didnt realise you actually had her up for sale on here! :scare:

Is the plan still to get an Evo???

I cant believe how low your selling price now is? Surely you would get this on a trade-in?

I meant to add to my previous post that I have met Toby previously and his Zed is very tidy and well cared for!!!

I myself wishing to improve my Zed in the future have definitely taken some inspiration from Toby and will follow in his subtle and sensible modifications.....the carbon fibre small details with the cooling plate and lower bumper trim are definitely to my liking.

To be fair I think I was my most envious when I realised how well his Zed handled the twists and turns around Wymondham on the eibach setup...seems miles steadier than my OEM.

Hope you keep in touch with the forum Toby :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...