The perfect storm (A329 towards Reading - 7:40am)

zollburgers

I've given up with the 4 cars I regularly see in Fleet and Farnborough but this morning something amazing happened.

I beeped and waved at a 53 plate grey JDM with Nismo bits on as I passed it on the A329 at about 7:40 this morning. I think the guy might have been half asleep though. At that exact moment a 370z was travelling on the other carriageway and we all met at roughly the same location at the same time :scare:

OK it's not that amazing but was any of them someone from here?

I thought that might have been me (orange) for a sec! I past a grey 350 heading the other direction (southbound from Reading) about that time.

I very briefly caught site of the car on the other carriageway (I was too excited about seeing a new 350z in the area) and so it's not impossible that I was mistaken and it was a 350z and the same that you saw? I didn't see an orange one though.

Mine is a 56 GM UK car, all others I've seen are either different years, colours or JDM. I will be beeping, flashing and waving though if I see another one so won't be too hard to miss.