Thumbs up to my local dealer

charlie_dw

Just wanted to pass on my experiences, so that other owners can make use of an excellent dealer - Westover in Bournemouth.

First visit after purchasing my Z (from a different dealer), was about the left speakers not working with the CD player. New Bose unit was ordered and replaced old one a week later.

Whilst there, mentioned that my leather gear stick was rather worn for its age. Dealer agreed and replaced with brand new part (apparently rather pricey).

Then asked about having to press the boot release several times to open and the boot lid then not staying up. New hydraulic arms ordered a few days later and being fitted today (again apparently rather pricey!).

All the above covered by warranty no quibbles.

Also, courtesy cars are always available. Today they gave me the keys to a brand new X-Trail 4x4! Great car - obviously very different drive to what we're used to but am very impressed with the performance from the 2.2 diesel, considering the size of the thing. Also had the birdview sat-nav fitted which IMO is excellent. Might have to take the offroad route back to the dealer tonight!!

Anyway, staff are always very helpful and couteous. So in summary, a big :thumbs: to Westover Bournemouth!

I hate to say it but I have to agree with Charlie.

I went to Westover nissan for a sevice and to look at my Synchromesh issue from 4th to 6th.

The dealer agreed there was an issue.

I dropped my car off when I went on holiday and it was delivered back just over a week later and left at my parents house.

The dealer cannot be more helpful.

Although I got a nissan Note as a courtesy car which was bloody dreadful. :angry:

Just wanted to pass on my experiences, so that other owners can make use of an excellent dealer - Westover in Bournemouth.

First visit after purchasing my Z (from a different dealer), was about the left speakers not working with the CD player. New Bose unit was ordered and replaced old one a week later.

Whilst there, mentioned that my leather gear stick was rather worn for its age. Dealer agreed and replaced with brand new part (apparently rather pricey).

Then asked about having to press the boot release several times to open and the boot lid then not staying up. New hydraulic arms ordered a few days later and being fitted today (again apparently rather pricey!).

All the above covered by warranty no quibbles.

Also, courtesy cars are always available. Today they gave me the keys to a brand new X-Trail 4x4! Great car - obviously very different drive to what we're used to but am very impressed with the performance from the 2.2 diesel, considering the size of the thing. Also had the birdview sat-nav fitted which IMO is excellent. Might have to take the offroad route back to the dealer tonight!!

Anyway, staff are always very helpful and couteous. So in summary, a big :thumbs: to Westover Bournemouth!

You are lucky! Good for you Charlie.

I've got a courtesy diesel Micra sat outside at the moment. Got sod all last time and they didn't fix the clicking noise properly hence the 2nd visit.

I may move to Bournemouth!!

:thumbs:

Nick