Emma SQ 350z Car Audio Project - Updated 06-10-201

simon da silva

Hello Buys n Girls.

I have startet my new Car Audio Projekt in my 350z. I am going to build it over this winter if i manage to get the time to do it.

It's going to be a 3 ways front setup, with a front subwoofer aswell.

Hidden installation in the back with amps, extra batt etc.

06-10-2011 - Holes in the dash has been cut. Need to get some wood to make the rear assembly to lock down the speak tight :)

1678869_l.jpg

1678872_l.jpg

1678873_l.jpg

1678874_l.jpg

1678875_l.jpg

1678876_l.jpg

1678878_l.jpg

5-10-2011, Removing the entire Dash board, and mucking up the holes for the 4" mid tone speakers.

1677499_l.jpg

1677498_l.jpg

1677500_l.jpg

1677504_l.jpg

1677503_l.jpg

There is a lot of space in the left side of the car, but apparantly nissan decided to but a HUGE metal bracket in the right side, and its super annoying.. the fitting will be with +2mm from speak to metal bracket.. X-ing my fingers and hopping the messuring is right :)

More will come very soon.!

to be honest, it was SUPER easy to remove the dashboard.. usualy i find it very hard to find all the screws but here it was just like, toke me 30min :) its a nice car to take appart.. just annoying that metal bracket is in the way.. otherwise it would have been perfect since i could build a small chamber for the mid tone.. now its going to be free air..