New Headunit etc, anyone to fit in S Wales?

Danny350

Hi Guys,

Was just looking at replacing my Bose Unit, as I have no need for the bluetooth connection that links to it.

Two questions really,

1. If I was to change the headunit but then put Bose back in the future would all the default functionality (e.g. bluetooth) work as normal?

2. As im looking to buy a new headunit/facia adapter and all the correct loom for keeping bose amp/steering controls etc. Is there anyone in South Wales be able to fit these fore me as I have no idea myself lol?

In terms of putting the BOSE back into your car, all will work as it did, although you maybe required to enter the security code.

In terms of fitting it's really simple, there are guides on here how to take apart your dash, which screws etc to undo, then simply a case of plugging new loom adapter and stereo and place it all back together again.

If you search in the guides section for "dash" something should come up as I installed my system from the guides :thumbs:

Cheers Boys,

Thanks for the advice, yea great Craig, I work in Cardiff to and I'm from Pontypridd.

I'm just looking at the moment at what I could do and what I fancy etc you know? so will PM you when ready if thats ok with you?

Thanks Again,