350z GT 56 plate many extras universal silver SOLD

T8 JPE

Unfortunately the time has come when my pride and joy needs to go. (Company car allowance 5 year rule :thumbdown: )

Many of you will recognise the car as i have been a member on here for over 3 years, and been to various meets during that time.

I have had the car since the 15th August 2008 and the car hasn't skipped a beat since that time. No expense has been spared maintaining the vehicle and only the Best detailing products have been used every week ( Dodo juice and Autoglym).

The car has been serviced as per the nissan schedule 9k,18k,27k,36k,45k and 54k miles at WestWay nissan in Stourbridge (I purchased the car with 18000 on the clock). The 54k service was carried out on the 26/05/11.

The car had new brake pads fitted 3000miles ago and new front tyres in February.

Over the past 3 years i have spent £1000's on the car getting it to the way that i wanted. Most recently a Vinyl Carbon roof wrap and new rays powder coated in gloss anthracite( a Lotus colour) by Team Dynamics.

The car has also undergone the ABBEY MOTORSPORT treatment and received the Uprev remap last year. The gains on paper aren't massive however the car feels completely different to drive and a lot more responsive.

Modifications:

Blitz Nur Spec T exhaust ( very rare exhaust and sounds amazing)

JWT pop charger (induction kit) with polished induction pipe

Abbey Motorsport Uprev remap

EBC turbo grove front disks

Ferodo DS2500 pads all round

Carbon fibre roof vinyl wrap

Carbon fibre front spliter

Carbon fibre B pillars

Carbon fibre rear strut bar

Carbon fibre engine cover, brake fluid cover,battery cover and slam panel

Clear front reflectors

Eibach 25mm wheel spacers

Nissan badges replaced with Z badges

Nismo Gear Knob

350z branded mats and boot carpet

Gloss Anthracite Rays alloy wheels

The car has 6 months tax and 11 months MOT

The asking price is £13000ono call me on 07966809266 for any further details or drop me a PM

A few Pictures

IMG_1924_edited.jpg

IMG_1907_edited.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1914_edited.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

Thanks for looking