New Ings+1 front and headlights painted

TADDY

Your car looked scaringly like mine, so i added hints of red to mine.........

My only problem is, and I dunno if yours is too, is where to stick the front number plate??

I just bought a sticky one to stick on the same corner as the one in this pic....

July10th2011015.jpg

My only problem is, and I dunno if yours is too, is where to stick the front number plate??

I just bought a sticky one to stick on the same corner as the one in this pic....

July10th2011015.jpg

man i'm liking this one

gotta love the kuro's B)

July10th2011015.jpg

man i'm liking this one

gotta love the kuro's B)

:cloud9: The nicest wheels i've seen on here, they look the nuts! :clap::thumbs:

Hey guys n gals, finaly got my new Ings+1 rep front bumper sprayed n fitted and while it was down at the shop i decided to get my headlight internals panited too :D Im really happy with the headlights and the work that http://www.completeautocare.co.uk/ have done is second to none once again top guys cant recommend them enough!! Im just not sure ive made the rite choice with the bumper as i had a nismo v1 fitted before and was gonna get that all smoothed off and resprayed but then went this way instead but i may end up going with my original plan :lol: not the best pics but what do you guys think?

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

Looks very mean :evil: Love the lights! and 90% of the bumper, just the flat squared off bits in front of the lights that I'm not keen on. If that bit was a bit more rounded it would be spot on. Not alot you can do about that though. :lol:

Cars looking B)

thanks for the comments guys ;)

GT4 paint the yellow bits black and stop being a girl :lol: ................................ looking good mate ;)

DAXNY loving the wheels mate if only they did them with flo green where the red is :cloud9:

when i finaly get some new wheels i am thinking of a different colour but not to different perhaps Gunmetal grey and then with flo green callipers to match my other green bits and the Gunmetal wheels would bring out the carbon more, well thats the plan. :)

when i finaly get some new wheels i am thinking of a different colour but not to different perhaps Gunmetal grey and then with flo green callipers to match my other green bits and the Gunmetal wheels would bring out the carbon more, well thats the plan. :)

That sounds great, and it would make the black stand out more :thumbs:

Blacky - think that will be the way forward ;) love ur wheels by the way.

By vent I assume you mean the dirty big hole next to the passenger headlight? If so its directly infront of the induction kit to aid with air flow getting strait in to it :thumbs:

The car may be for sale quicker then I thought after my lasses 51 plate Leon coupra was easily keeping up with the zed last nite! :scare: I was driving the Leon though so at the minute she thinks that's why :lol: