Import replacement part query

swabster3000

Hey Zeders, Quick query, getting car modded at minute, guys said he'll replace headlight which has condensation in looks a bit crap for free while hes doing it so thought go for it ill try and get one, iv got the 2002 import (PL52WGM) after an hour of calling nissan quoted me £1221.02. Are they ripping me off since they can get the part in a day or is the part gonna be impossible to get from anywhere else? Or are they trying to con me and the part is the same as the 2003-2006 UK gt model???

If anyone has any idea where to get a passanger side headlight from for a 2002 jap 350z plz let me know, or if you know its the same part as the UK.

Cheers.

Hey Zeders, Quick query, getting car modded at minute, guys said he'll replace headlight which has condensation in looks a bit crap for free while hes doing it so thought go for it ill try and get one, iv got the 2002 import after an hour of calling nissan quoted me £1221.02. Are they ripping me off since they can get the part in a day or is the part gonna be impossible to get from anywhere else? Or are they trying to con me and the part is the same as the 2003-2006 UK gt model???

If anyone has any idea where to get a passanger side headlight from for a 2002 jap 350z plz let me know, or if you know its the same part as the UK.

Cheers.

I wouldnt post your full reg up like that matey. PM zmanalex as the prices i last seen even the facelift lights advertised for was half the price nissan quote for one.

You know you can remove the light and split the lense of it and repolish them. PM Husky or P15UL T for info i reckon