Black 2008+ 350z coupe / roadster + orange leather

rishiap09

with sat nav sensors

Do you mean sat nav and rear parking sensors? the factory sat-nav is considered by many to be fairly useless on the 350s, mainly due to the fact it doesn't accept postcodes, apart from that fact I consider mine to be a really good system. I wouldn't let the fact that there's no sat-nav put you off the right car though as there are two good after market solutions that look very OEM on here, you'll find them both in search, the member "Nurrish" does one and a different member has recently started doing a version with even more bells and whistles (can't remember the member name though).

Anyway, you may wish to post your budget and may also want to consider 2007+, the 313 HR versions started half way through '07 and can be identified by the dual air intakes, they had a bonnet bulge also but some older cars have had these put on as after market upgrades so don't go purely on that.

Anyway, it's definitely a buyers market at the minute so take your time and find the right car, there's plenty of good examples around at present! For example I'm amazed that this hasn't sold which is similar to the spec you want but not close enough to actually be of interest I reckon (too high mileage compared to what your asking):

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=50632

Good luck with finding a Z though, I'm sure you'll love every minute of it. :thumbs:

OH! And... :welcome::teeth:

Thanks for the tips - ver useful.

I'm a first time buyer for a 350z and can't wait to get my hands on one :)

My budget is roughly MAX £15k, so hope to get something good for that.

:)

I do like the roadster, but the mileage is slightly high.

What do you think of this one? A colleage at work is selling it:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

That price seems quite high for a coupe of that year/mileage (roadsters are worth more), having said that it appears to be a UK GT car with frost coloured leather which if it is is rare as hell! Also I can't see the ad mention service history so I'd check that out.

In regards to the sat nav a quick note....it doesn't accept post codes true. But apart from that it's excellent in the uk and in Europe. Very clear and fairly quick. I think the post 07 Models have a slightly different sat nav. It's a must have if you ask me. I ve got the alpine 900 with sat nav too and I hardly ever use it as the standard is miles better!