Stubby Aerial

Peter10

Bought a stubby aerial on my 350z and informed the seller I had put it on my 350z. He asked if I could send some pictures of it fitted and he will show listings showing the fit etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Z33-F ... 5d2f8bf8b7

However, he either has had to raise his prices due to an increase in his cost, or he may think he can get more money from owners of cars like ours. Either way, these work great and my car models them well. Until then, if you want one, search for his listing for a Mini aerial, it's about £3-4 cheaper. I must say though, I went through 2 "cheaper" alternatives which never worked, which ultimately cost more than this one on its own.

Ha ha, it's the same guy who asked me to send him some pics of the aerial on mine.

I originally ordered a S2000 aerial from them but it overhung really badly so sent it back for return. He got in touch to ask what car I had put it on then sent this one as a replacement and requested I take some photo's for him.

I haven't put it on my car as I found it a little too long and was really after something shorter.

Up for sale if anyone wants it.