2004 UK Body Control Module + Counterpart Key

Ian5

I bought this part speculatively when i was having problems with my imported 350z; I couldn't find a garage that would entertain working on it as it was a Japanese model but had a suspicion that the BCM was water damaged (lights, wipers, immobiliser etc malfunctioning) so picked up this part.

The part appears to be fully functional as rectified all of the issues i was having with the exception of disarming the immobiliser for which the exact replacement and codes to reprogramme were required.

Not looking to make any money on the part, just to recoup some of the cash I layed out (which wasn't insignificant) - the car was off the road for around a month so by that point i was willing to try anything to get it working again. Opportunity for someone to get themselves a bargain (brand new the replacemetn I needed was £350 ex VAT) if they're having the same problem as i had.

All the details are on the Ebay lot below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Body- ... 3f0b13aade

As mentioned it comes with counterpart Key and a NATS radio antenna from around the key barrel.

Any questions just let me know.

Cheers

Ian