Track Day Cam

chippy

just bought myself a Contour 1080P HD cam for shooting some in car stuff whilst we're in France. Taken some vid already and the quality is excellent. just waiting on a couple of the attchments for it and some bigger storage cards. downside is the special mounts are fairly expensive plus it only charges by USB unless you pay extra for the ciggy adaptor, but the good news is that Amazon are currently selling them cheap - £150 off, so £200.

camera looks a lot better than some of the hd cams out there like the go-pro too, so worth checking out if your in the market for one :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VholdR-ContourHD-1080P-Helmet-Camera/dp/B002QGSYZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308168219&sr=8-1

Hi mate, I look at the contour HD before getting my Go Pro. I have to say the go pro looks like ass and the contour looks much better. The only down side is the narrower veiwing angle and the colour contrast is not as good as the go pro's from all the side by side vidoes I have seen.

The go pro is well supported for extra add ons such as the car suction mount etc.

Get some video's you have taken posted up for us please!!

Check out my youtube channel for some of my go pro videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/djtimodj?feature=mhee

Thanks Tim.

Here's my first quick and dirty one. Dont like the compression on this version though - nowhere near the full quality of the camera, so need to have a play with the upload settings and reload.

Edit: Now uploaded the full 1080P version.