Sebring (Rays) 19" Wheels with tyres Cheap

ric

Hey guys,

Have a set of 19" wheels for sale. I purchased these 2 weeks ago, but have since purchased some brand new 20" wheels, so these are no longer needed.

The wheels themselves do need a bit of TLC, but a refurb would bring them up perfectly. One of the wheels does need a little repair work though, it has some (very) small splits at the back of the wheel. The person who had these before ran them fine, so you probably wont notice, but wanted to be honest about it (Which the person I purchased these off wasn't :angry: ). I've reflected this in the price though.

I trial fitted them and all fitted fine over the brembos. They don't have the ET stamped on them, but I would guess around et20.

Rears are wider and look prity evil with the concave face. Not sure on widths but I would guess 9" front 10" back. Tyres are 245/35 on the back and 235/35 on the front. Plenty of tread, rears are at 5mm, fronts at 7mm, although 1 or 2 of the wheels have had the tyres removed and put back on, so will need inflating!

Centre caps are included also.

Bargain price of £400.

I'd rather not post these if I can help it, just because its a pain to get them all packaged up, so would prefer collection. Based in Stoke on Trent, but am often around the NW so could meet if its convenient.

Thanks,

rc5vdu.jpg

2j5nz3q.jpg

3442qvm.jpg

33ljfjm.jpg

xp9evk.jpg

Cheers for the information mate! I had been trying to find out the make of the wheel for a while, but nothing was coming up. Just checked the centre caps, and they do indeed say Sebring on, and have the ITC logo in the centre like your picture.

With tyres too, priced to sell, so something snach themselves a bargain :thumbs:

Cheers,

If you arranged a courier to collect these at your cost i'd be happy with that, although I'm not sure what I'd wrap them in...

Really would prefer collection or meet up nearby though.

Cheers,