Silverstone open pit track days - June/July 2011

Silverstone are running their own open track days and have 2 planned on the International Circuit. (which is the old Southern circuit with newly built/refurbished pit & paddock areas. Supposed to be pretty nice. )

Saturday June 18th

Friday July 15th

£299 per car & Driver. £60 for an additional Driver. price includes Breakfast/Lunch and around 7 hours of open track in an open pit lane format. There will be up to 40 cars there on the day.

20 minutes of Driver training goes for £20.

*I see it's a heck of a lot more expensive than the £139.00 for Cadwell Park.. but it's Silverstone and Cadwell is way too far away for me.

I'm going to get on other Z-forums and see if we can get more cars from clubs out there on the day. If I get enough, we might get some sort of discount. Regardless I'm planning for the 18th.

let me know if there is any interest here.

**I've got a surpluss of track day Vid Camera's + mounts that I'll have there on the day... so could make for some good footage ...... :)

A mate of mine text me earlier and asked if i wanted to go to this,he has an E92 M3. Thing is,iv never driven Silverstone,and although its 10 minutes from my house,i think id actually prefer to go to Bedford,as although its further away,there is massive run off all around,so no chance of hitting barriers etc. Its also very expensive,but i didnt know it included lunch and breakfast. So,as Bedford is an hour each way,i suppose it would work out the same price. Its also the weekend after Le-man,and i maybe working. If all goes well to Le-man and back,and im not working,then id be willing to come to this.

Failing that,we can have a mini meet at my place if people want to come have a BBQ or something,its only 10 minutes down the road. Id be happy to meet members.