Very light steering

CMR

Since fitting Falken 452's all round i've never been happy with the steering feel, it immediately felt lighter than the stones that were on before.. However i've lived with it till now and was going to not do anything till the Falkens needed replacing..

However these past 2 days my steering seems to of gone even lighter, which suggests something else suspension related is on its way out.

As far as i'm aware the alignment should still be fine, I had it aligned shortly after I had the Falkens fitted, i've not hit any pot holes to cause it to move away from spec. I believe that not enough toe in will cause light steering at speed.. is this correct?

What bushes would typically cause a very light steering feel? Its almost like my PAS is on 100% at 60 mph. The turn in actually seems a tiny bit better, but with more turn of the wheel if that makes sense..

Any advice appreciated, I'm going to be jacking the car up and having an inspection of the bushes but it would be easier if I knew which ones are typical culprits.

Cheers