give my missus a wave!

Simon+Kat

Kat has just set off from Fareham nr Portsmouth, for Middlesborough, in the Zed to go to a funeral all on her lonesome! I have to work so can't accompany her. Sooooo, if you see a ginger Z, T99 SAF, with a titchy red headed bird driving, give her a wave :wave: she won't feel so lonely then :) She's going A34 / A43 / M1. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Kat has just set off from Fareham nr Portsmouth, for Middlesborough, in the Zed to go to a funeral all on her lonesome! I have to work so can't accompany her. Sooooo, if you see a ginger Z, T99 SAF, with a titchy red headed bird driving, give her a wave :wave: she won't feel so lonely then :) She's going A34 / A43 / M1. Cheers.

Hi Simon,

I have a ginger Z a wave on the A27 last weekend having just filled up. Got a wave back. Was this your zed?

I've done the A34 / A43 / M1 route a few times going to Derby. Nice route but gotta watch those cameras on the A43.

Cheers,

Geo

Hi Simon,

I have a ginger Z a wave on the A27 last weekend having just filled up. Got a wave back. Was this your zed?

I've done the A34 / A43 / M1 route a few times going to Derby. Nice route but gotta watch those cameras on the A43.

Cheers,

Geo

Hello mate, Kat says she waved back at someone the other day, so it could have been :thumbs: I've just put some club stickers in the rear windows, so if you see it again you would see them. Did you know there is a meet at Port Solent at the start of June? Zugara is organizing it. See ya round...

Simon.

Hi Simon,

Cheers,

Geo

Hello mate, Kat says she waved back at someone the other day, so it could have been :thumbs: I've just put some club stickers in the rear windows, so if you see it again you would see them. Did you know there is a meet at Port Solent at the start of June? Zugara is organizing it. See ya round...

Simon.

Hi Simon,

I didn't know about the meet at Port Solent. I missed the one last year as I had to work.

I'll see if I can make this one.

Cheers,

Geo