Noisy Clutch Chatter ...

spiderpigz

Hey Guys,

Well it's been a few days since I picked up my new toy, 07 GT with 35K on the clock. Just noticed though as the days have passed how noisy the engine / flywheel is when she's running when I'm in neutral. Seems a few people have had this problem, but just wondered how potentially serious this is and if it's worth me going back to the dealer and insisting on further investigation of the clutch / fly? It's not ridiculously loud, but it sounds like something is rotating and not as freely as it could be! (excuse my complete twatness in car mechanics) but y'know .. on the other hand, is it something you guys have all got used to?! :)

Cheers all :):thumbs:

Hi,

Lots of posts from new owners about this recently. It's a characteristic of the car and nothing to worry about. You just get used to it. Enjoy :thumbs:

Thanks Will'z, lol yup I'm not surprised it's a popular one! :) Cheers for the clarification though and yup ... definitely enjoying :yahoo: