How do i adjust the headlights for european driving???

r1yde

How do i adjust the headlights for european driving.?

Do i need to use a sticky job over the headlights or is there a toggle to switch?

The lights are Zenon if it helps at all.

Many thanks.

Ady

never bother myself Ady ,,whenever I've driven abroad I just dazzle 'em.. serves 'em right for not driving on the left :teeth:

Do i need to use a sticky job over the headlights or is there a toggle to switch?

Many thanks.

Ady

never bother myself Ady ,,whenever I've driven abroad I just dazzle 'em.. serves 'em right for not driving on the left :teeth:

:scare: Yes i think you are right LOL :teeth:

Many thanks.

Ady

Halfords do a sticky kit that has instructions for where they are meant to go on our cars. Good luck!!!!!!

I bought them and after 20 mins of trying to figure out there the f*** they were meant to go I gave up waited till it got dark, turned the lights on and did it by trial and error. Worked a treat. :thumbs:

Where you going?

Many thanks.

Ady

Halfords do a sticky kit that has instructions for where they are meant to go on our cars. Good luck!!!!!!

I bought them and after 20 mins of trying to figure out there the f*** they were meant to go I gave up waited till it got dark, turned the lights on and did it by trial and error. Worked a treat. :thumbs:

Where you going?

Might be taking it to see Mickey Mouse! but not 100% sure im taking it yet.

:teeth:

Many thanks.

Ady

Where you going?

if you mean the Mickey in Paris? take a tip ..take your own drink (ie Beer ) they were charging £7 / 250mm bottle when I took my kids a few years ago :scare:

Many thanks.

Ady

Where you going?

if you mean the Mickey in Paris? take a tip ..take your own drink (ie Beer ) they were charging £7 / 250mm bottle when I took my kids a few years ago :scare:

Yeah i know m8 damn rip off at Paris. Still it will keep the missus happy :teeth:

I thought sticky kits don't work on Xenons, I was told this before. Otherwise you have to go and get tthem adjusted at the stealers, but to be honest I wouldn't bother, too much hassle

I asked the dealer if they did anything for the adjusting the lights and they were the ones that told me about the sticky pads in Halfords.