313 zed

Dano190485

hi all im currently trying to decide what to do first to my zed, either upgrade the i.c.e and get a spoiler or upgrade performance. was just wondering if any one else on here had the 313 version and what they have done to it to gain performance and what gains they made. obviously u have filters which ive done. exhaust and remap but was wondering if there was anything else other than sc or tt obviously..... also if anyone on here has fitted new filters exhaust and remap what bhp gains did they get. ive read all the gain people got on the 280 and 300 but am really just interested in the 313. thanks alot look forward to hearing from u

Ive a 313, but not had it actually dyno`d before and after so cant tell you what sort of actual bhp differences any mods have made on the rolling road.

Ive spent a lot of time reading reviews and other peoples experiences with the 313 and the feedback ive had is that you will be very lucky to get any major power gains out of it as it is just very good as it is. Ive fitted cosworth panel filters and a different exhaust and on the road it does feel more responsive and thats before having a remap. Id expect with a remap only to gain a small amount of power overall. Maybe 10->15bhp if that, which really makes you wonder if its worth it for the cost.

You could supercharge, but thats mega bucks. The engine itself is widely regarded as being bullet proof and ideal for forced induction.

In my opinion, its not really the car for trying to extract lots more power, as it will work out expensive.

cheers mate, yeah ive heard that the gains are minimal but was hoping to get upto 340 some how... will have it supercharged one day but thats a few years down the line as ive only had it 6 months and im currently only 25 so i imagen insurance would be crazy. dont get me wrong i love the car to bit and think its already fast but as a bloke you always want that lil bit more :lol: im going to get it remapped at some point but think theres no point untill i change the exhaust, which one did you go for btw? ive read that the remap will make it more responsive in the lower gears which will be nice as the real kick doesnt start until 2nd gear at 5000 rpm. have you made any other mods non performance on yours?