gutted

david 164

well what can i say,after taking my zed into nissans yesterday,for cruise control,rattle underneath,steering alignment,rear tyre on round wrong way,was motd like that!,running bit lumpy,and a dodgy speaker,had a technician ring me today to tell me,they cant find the cruise control fault,gotta keep searching,and cant find the rattle underneath,done all the usual searches,what they did tell me was that the bonnet,wings,lights and bumper,had all been off in the past,and suspension parts had been replaced,as you can imagine im gutted,so,have told the dealer i bought it off of that i dont want it anymore,obviously not there fault,god me and 350zs dont have a lot of luck,should i just give up?

i've been to garages where they havem't even test drove the car your trading in, for all they know, you've coasted it onto the forcourt!

They did that with mine, the guy popped out to check the milage and started it up as he has a thing for 350's but it never moved.