Need your help again!

Sheena

:D Hi Boys,

i need your help again, my 53 JDM needs new brake pads and shoes, the garage is finding it hard to get the right pads and shoes.

Can you tell me where and what size or ones i need , as garage ordered some and wrong size

Please help me as i am going up the wall :rant:

xxxx

:D Hi Boys,

i need your help again, my 53 JDM needs new brake pads and shoes, the garage is finding it hard to get the right pads and shoes.

Can you tell me where and what size or ones i need , as garage ordered some and wrong size

Please help me as i am going up the wall :rant:

xxxx

has your JDM got the Brembo's or Standard caliper's? either way these guy's should sort you out..forum discount as well from them :thumbs:

http://www.brakes4u.co.uk/

:D Thanks so much for your help AGAIN!

What about a Power Steering Oil cooler, know where i can one of those as well as mine has a hole in it and i need to replace it, not having much luck at moment, I found all this out during the Z's service last weekend, as you know omly got the car three weeks ago and the garage i got car from are telling me I have done it, but friend looked and it was done some time ago ,so all I seem to do at mo is pay out, but still love her xx

What about a Power Steering Oil cooler, know where i can one of those as well as mine has a hole in it and i need to replace it, not having much luck at moment, I found all this out during the Z's service last weekend, as you know omly got the car three weeks ago and the garage i got car from are telling me I have done it, but friend looked and it was done some time ago ,so all I seem to do at mo is pay out, but still love her xx

get yourself a Nismo one! B)

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=2524