Small dent

fusion350z

After returning to my partners new clio on saturday night I noticed some kind person had opened their car door on to it. Luckily no paint damage but a small dent.

Has anyone used any of the franchised companies you see advertised or even better know of anyone in the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area you could reccomend.

Many thanks

Can any of these companies do very small dents? I have one that you can only see looking along the line of the door - but it really annoys me!!

When I had Chipsaway to do an alloy wheel repair and some chips, they said the chips were not deep enough to do!!!!! Did a good job on the wheel though. Wondered whether this would be the case with a dent.

do you mean the horizontal crease along the door, then yes. Had two at this place myself. Both caused by some tw@t opening there door and my car being in the way.

Yeah, that's right Mike. It is not very visible looking directly at the panel, but you can see it looking along the 'crease'. It was done by a mate at the weekend btw, opening his door onto mine...............well he was a mate!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

do you mean the horizontal crease along the door, then yes. Had two at this place myself. Both caused by some tw@t opening there door and my car being in the way.

Yeah, that's right Mike. It is not very visible looking directly at the panel, but you can see it looking along the 'crease'. It was done by a mate at the weekend btw, opening his door onto mine...............well he was a mate!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

a real mate would spot you up a ton to get it sorted ;)

Denttec had no problem sorting mine in the same spot It was 3cm long, nasty bugger. Took about an hour. Spot on job. Get ya mate to cough up