Hey all

Ouch, I looked at a car that had the window motor problem, lucky for me I knew about the fault. Dont think its too expencive to fix. Try holding the button up for a couple mins that stoped the window messing about when I took a car for a test drive, unfortunatly I could see the seller holding the switch confirming it was a dud lol he also tryed to say the car had brembos :lol: sum people will always try and dupe you.

Im in the East K area so will hopefully see you about, lucky the weathers good at the mo :lol:

Welcome to the joys of Z'ing :wave:

Yeah , its not too bad, but when it rains ill cry lol, the guy was fairly decent, but i just didnt check properly. yeah i seen a silver zed today the regi began with a V i think. not sure tho was too concentraded on the grunt of the v6, i had a 1.2 corsa before hand , i think many will understand.

All I can say is be carefull! lol The Z is RWD and took me awhile to change my driving habbits from a FWD car, the power is more than enough to get you in some scary angles and situations! :lol: Type in window motor into the search and you may find a quick fix to save geting wet seats!

But most of all enjoy ur new beast! :yahoo: