My Nissans...old and new

deank93

I've cast opinion on a few pictures people have posted of there cars, some good, some bad but 3 weeks into ownership i thought it only fair to post some pictures of my own Zed and a couple of my old Pulsar at various stages in it's colourful life.

I bought the Pulsar standard in 2000 i think it was...I then found a local tuner called SE Nissan who at the time at a good reputation and spent a couple of quid on various bits and bobs including the Turini front bumper for which my car was used for the first mould and following an awesome track day in Wigan (Cosworths v GTIRs v Evos v Scoobys) hosted by Revs magazine (anyone remember that one?) they asked me if I'd like a feature, these are a couple of the pictures from the shoot.

untitled.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

I then got a little over excited and following the first of two engine rebuilds on the quest for silly power i thought it might be a good time to refresh the look of the car....at the time i was pleased with it and liked the rally look however shortly after i changed my mind as it dawned on me I'd turned an already ungly car into the sort of eye sore that could make people ill with just a single glance....brace yourselves.

RedwhiteR.jpg

pulsarside.jpg

After that the car went off to Agra Engineering in Dundee for a proper rebuild, while that was happening i set about purchasing a rather nice HKS gt37s turbo set up with external wastegate, quaiffe gearbox, coilovers, apexi pro management and loads of other bits ready for 500bhp worth of track action but sadly redundency hit and the car got sold in bits before i could have everything correctly set up....the engine went off to New Zealand and everythinf else was packed off all over the UK.

I kept out of the silly car market for a while and was set to make a come back looking at a nice Tommi Mak or one of the new scoobys but my wife led me to a zed and i fell in love with them, 3 weeks ago i took ownership of this little fella.

IMAG0065-2.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0071-2.jpg

As you can see it's had a bit of paint added here and there and a set of 19inch rotas, I'm still not sure about the rear wing in black but I'll live with it for a while and see how i feel about it in the summer.

Any feedback welcome.

Nice machines! Love the pulsar!

Cheers, the pulsar was a weapon but i wish i'd left it running about 280/300 bhp but like so many people do i got carried away looking for more and more power and all it does is expose something else that's no longer up to the job.....bloody good fun though :teeth:

Still looking good i see! I think you should take the rear wiper off ( never need it anyway) and clear out the fog light on the right :thumbs: And then a nice subtle spoiler, coilover kit, remap, exhaust....... Im sowing a seed that will grow :lol:

You git....i hadn't even thought about the rear wiper and now you've pointed out the fog light I'm going to have to get it done :lol: