350z Import ICE Upgrade

tprice

Supprised you cant get UK stations on your import radio, was possible on mine just the MHZ was like 88.1 for stuff like Capital FM and such. But you basically need a faceplate and the wireing harness youv found on ebay, and its a simple 20min swap to do.

what do you mean by faceplate, the stereo looks the same size as the head unit I want to buy, so I was under the impression I could just slide one out and connect the wiring harness and then slide the new HU in?

it does pick up some radio stations, just ones between 70.00 - 90.00 which around here, is radio 2 and FA else lol

Yea it is pretty much just a slide out slide in job, may have to take out the center of the dash to get to everything but it's not a long job. And the face plate is just like a surround so you get a flush fit as it'll be slightly larger then oem I found., can't rember there exact name for the bit

cheers lads, gonna make this a job for the weekend then, just been sorting out the battery as it was flat, and the terminals were diff sizes. and it was pitch black and my tools were at work!!!

nevermind, couldve been worse. its bodged now but will look at it properly at work!