Little help from members in the North

jpaul25

Hi Guys.

So as you all know im looking to pick up a facelifted roadster at the moment.

Annual bonus should come in at the end of this month so looking to splash out.

Anyway MartinMac has shown me a car which is bassed up in Barrow in Furness and I am in London.

This weekend I am planning to see a couple out in Essex and possibly the one in Bedford at Evans (whatchamacallit) both 313 facelifted.

now it seems to me that there are veryvery few on the market at the moment which is proving to be a real pain, so I am considering going for a 2006 model as there seem to be a lot more about and I could potentially save myself some cash for a few more mods.

So anyway, I was wondering if anyone was based in and around Barrow, I think there are a few members MartinMac mentioned but I cant remember their names.

Would someone be able to give it the once over for me and take it for a spin to see what the car is like and also if any problems are noticeable because from my understanding it has been sitting in their showroom for the last 6 months or so, its on an 07 plate and has only done 6000 miles so I am a little nervous.