2006 facelift zed for sale....

daveyboy10

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my loved 350z :( . See description below(copied from my advert on PH!), if you require any pictures please give me your email and i will send some..(I dunno how to upload pictures on here!

Nissan 350Z Coupe (300BHP Rev up UK model)

2006 '06' (Facelift model) 31500 miles

3.5 litre v6, 6 speed manual.

This car has been my pride and joy for 18 months but unfortunately the time has come to sell it due to my circumstances changing and purchasing a new house, therefore a very reluctant sale. I honestly can't stress how immaculate this car is, all the wheels are pretty much brand new and there are no scraps, dents, chips or front end stone chips on the vehicle thanks to the protection system that it has (Paint Shield see http://www.paintshield.co.uk/).

Been a car enthusiast myself, the car has been extremely well looked after and cared for, Shell V-Power is the only fuel the car has ever had since I bought the car and as far as I am aware the previous owner did the same. I bought the car in 2009 with 26000 miles on the clock and in the 18 months of ownership, I have only covered approx 6000 miles in the car and still the car has been for an annual service regardless of miles covered and cost. Last year, the car had the 'P3' service which if you know a little about the car, you will find that it's almost exactly the same as the 'P2' service, anyway the 'P3' is effectively its major service at a cost of 350 pounds, this was completed only last year.

Only the 'recommended' Bridgestone Potenza's have been used on this car and all four tyres have plenty of tread left, at least 5mm.

The spec includes:

Metallic Metal Grey Paint (Paint shield protection system on the front end which isn't visible at all)

18 inch Rays Alloys

Xenon lights with power wash

Automatic climate controlled air conditioning

On board computer

Leather trimmed multi function steering wheel

Black Leather seats

Category One Alarm System

6 CD multi changer

Brand NEW brake pads fitted only a few months ago (Brembo brakes with gold callipers as standard)

Bluetooth hands free kit

Full Nissan Service History

5 months Tax remaining

5 months MOT remaining

Fully weatherproof and breathable car cover included in the sale (It has been kept undercover all winters since my ownership)

All the original keys are included

Please note that this car is completely standard apart from the clear front reflectors (orange on standard models), which I changed in 2009. I have got every single piece of history with this car and every single receipt since May 2009.

If you wish for any more pictures please ask me and ill shall email you some. Contact me on 07972119272 or daveyboy10@googlemail.com and I will be happy to talk about the points I have missed!

This is your chance to own an amazing car, with fantastic road presence and performance.

Price £12,500 or very nearest offer

IMG_3312.jpg

test2.jpg

test1.jpg