Does this man owe you money?

Chilli Red

I paid via paypal so I think they recouped the money for me? It was in the region of £80 for a Tommy K. How do I check :wacko:

Just confirm this was yours please:

After careful consideration of the evidence provided in the case detailed below, we have completed our investigation and decided in favour of the buyer. Under the terms of our User Agreement, we have debited the following amount from your PayPal account as a refund to the buyer:

-----------------------------------

Transaction Details

-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: Craig *******

Buyer's email: craig*************@hotmail.com Transaction ID: 3TN98542LB060631D

Transaction date: 22 Apr 2010

Transaction amount: 82.00 GBP

Your transaction ID: 56G66403YY732953M

Case number: PP-000-975-725-042

funny how you talk up to defend the money you have returned. why not talk about the money you still owe instead of sitting quiet

Because I don't believe I owe people money that shouldn't have already been returned.

All money I received was via Paypal - which was held in a Paypal account and I couldn't withdraw it. So any payment dispute that was filed with either Paypal or your card comany you would have been refunded.

If for some reason you didn't file a dispute and haven't received your money, then I will refund it.

Last few posts tidied - once again, please use this thread from this point on only if you are actively involved in any discussion with Gareth relating to refunds. Obviously PM discussions or email discussions will keep this thread a little shorter.

If you have any postive results to post, i.e. you have obtained a refund and are satisfied that any alleged debt you believe Gareth owes you is cleared, it would be nice for this to be made public knowledge in order to be fair to Gareth. No need for figures or detail, but its only fair to post any positive along with the so far negative.

• 4 weeks later...