2004 NISSAN 350Z GT Blade Silver SOLD

AlexZ

Ok after looking at the current market and been offered silly money from the stealers I have reduced the car for a quick sale. Working in the motor trade I know the vehicle books in Glasses Guide at Retail £10700 and Trade £8275. This is by no means a bottom book car but I do really need to sell her soon.

When looking for this car I looked at about 8 and this is by far the cleanest I found. I have cleaned and maintained the car very well and I'm sure the first to view it will buy it.

Please note the private plate will not be sold with the vehicle.

Well the time has come to sell my 350. Over the last 16 months I feel I have only improved her with little bits here and there. The reason for sale is purely money, we plan to get married next year and need all the cash we can get. Some of you have followed the progress and little mods Ive done via my progress thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29312

Well down to the spec and figures I guess.

UK 350Z

GT Park

18" Rays Alloys (Good tyres)

Black Heated Leather Seats

Bose Sound System

Bluetooth Hands Free

Cruise Control

Brembo's

My car has full service history. The last two services were carried out by myself. I work for a Nissan approved repair centre and all the parts and fluids were bought from Nissan.

Rear Parking Sensor Kit

Auto Folding Mirror Of Remote

MP3 Mod

Di Noc B Pillar Trims

Carbon Air Intake Pipe With Silicone Pipes

K&N Panel Filter

Earthing Kit

Cusco Oil Catch Tank

I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions please ask. If you need any further images just mail me.

DSCF7038-1.jpg

DSCF7053-1.jpg

DSCF7044-1.jpg

DSCF7034-1.jpg

DSCF7049.jpg

DSCF7052-1.jpg

DSCF7051-1.jpg

DSCF7050-1.jpg

Please pm me via this site

alex@mikesel.info

Thanks Alex

The car looks B) and the price it's competitive but, selling it because of the wedding :nono:

I'm getting married in 4 months and she can plan and do what ever she want but, I keep the Zed (expenses included )

Evening matie, to be honest the wedding is expensive and I do love the car to bits but I need the cash. Theres nothing to stop me buying another one in a few years time when funds are better. I did know in my hearts of hearts it wouldnt last for ever but as the saying goes "its better to have loved than not love at all" or something like that anyway lol. :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...