Black 2005 GT pack and Rays **SOLD**

confuzed

Sadly, I must sell my beloved Zed. I know it often gets said, but I am genuinely gutted, it will be a sad day when she goes. A fantastic motor, looking for a good home.

There is an ad with more photos posted on Freeads:

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/motors/cars/nissan/8551649/nissan-350z-2005-05-manual-petrol-42000-miles/view

Here's the basic information...

Black 2005 (05 plate) Nissan 350Z with the GT pack and factory option Rays forged alloys.

£11,250, will consider sensible offers.

- 41500 miles

- 3.5L V6

- Electric Windows

- Electric adjusting heated mirrors

- Electric folding mirrors

- Electric adjusting heated leather seats

- Climate Control A/C

- Cruise Control

- Factory fitted BOSE amp, speakers and subwoofer

- Steering wheel stereo controls

- PAS

Current TAX and MOT, FSH

The only "non standard" things in my Zed are the air filter and the head unit. The head unit is now a Pioneer DEH-7100BT. I still have the original Bose headunit to include with the car, but it suffers the typical Bose skipping issue.

Generally in good condition throughout, there are a couple stone chips on the bonnet, and slight scuffing on a couple of the wheels... as you'd expect from a daily runner of this age.

Service history was all Nissan until the last service which was performed by an independent, with the Nissan service sheet used for reference to ensure the service conformed to Nissan's schedule. I supplied the oil (Silkolene) and plugs for the last service to ensure my Zed got the best.

Feel free to ask any questions here or contact me directly by private message and I'll send you my mobile number.

• 3 weeks later...